Apr 26, 2011

MBR trouble

Hello, regular visitors would have noticed as sudden arrest in posting, well.. one word, Sinowal a very nasty rootkit virus which took out my pc whilst I was trying to get rid of it, my infected MBR got destroyed and installing a new OS got me some functionality back in the end but no network adapter and a missing partition which held lots of music-stuff prepared for eventual posting and the posting files i create, f.i. Saturday's post was ready to go out. At the moment i'm elsewhere hoping to find the right tools to get my system going when i return, i reckon if all goes well i'll be posting again coming Saturday. Until then,

Yours Truly, Rho


xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly?

" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
- Arabian Proverb

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is someone who is there for you when s/he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha

As I was there for you...I AM the same - only wiser...

There is a mineral wanting to make its way back to me - please help it on its way - I shall reimburse.

zoon said...

What a pity...but, take car man, i'm counting on you.